Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mom And Pop Video Store Memories

HorrorBlips: vote it up!

Writing about going to work with my Mom when I was younger really got me thinking about mom and pop video stores.
I am sure you know by now that at the end of April The Video Vault, one of the largest remaining indie video stores, closes their doors forever. They are selling off all of their stock and they have tons of rare horror and exploitation available. Give them a call at 1-800-vault-66 and see what gems you can pick up. Anway, I have shared my memories of the mom and pop I frequented and now I would like to hear your stories. What video store did you/or still do go to? Do you have any pictures of the place? What movies did you rent the most? Just share anything with us, I am really interested to hear your thoughts on indie video stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment