Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October is the most wonderful month of the year

For us, the horror junkies and un-dead, October is the month we covet the most. Halloween is almost upon us and that means for 31 days we can educate anyone that will listen about our genre, horror movies and TV shows. The Walking Dead returns to us on the 13th and AMC Fear Fest is right around the corner. Today I start my countdown to our favorite holiday with a new blog post everyday. This month I am starting with a question to all my loyal readers. What horror movie is your favorite and why? What is the one you cannot live without? I will review every movie you guys mention and in one week reveal my favorite horror film and review it. Follow me on twitter @drgoremans

No comments:

Post a Comment