Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2010

Splice- My Thoughts And The New Trailer

HorrorBlips: vote it up!

Finally, a horror movie that looks great, is getting a wide release, and is not a remake!! About damn time.
I am actually looking forward to seeing this in the theater opening day. For those who don't know what the film is about, Splice shows two young scientists achieve fame by splicing human DNA with the DNA of different animals to create a new creature. In the process they ignore their society's ethical and legal boundaries and name their creature "Dren," which is initially a deformed infant but becomes something very deadly.

1 comment:

  1. Someone sent me the trailer and I was fascinated. I do so much hate CGI especially when creatures look ridiculous, but I am hoping they do a good mix of puppetry and CGI to not make me lose believability. It's a cool concept.

    ReplyDelete