Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

I Spit On Your Grave Remake Poster Vs Original Poster

HorrorBlips: vote it up!

I don't normally post this late but I wanted to share this with you. The above image is the poster for the I Spit On Your Grave remake. Below is the poster from the original film. Frankly speaking, I think the new one is a huge piece of shit. I think the original captures the look and feel of the film much more effectively. But I want to know what you think, which do you prefer?

5 comments:

  1. I think the new one looks like shit. Then again, I'm super bias.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the new poster looks like it's gonna be some sort of ghost revenge movie :| It's lame alright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new one looks like it's trying to be a combination of Antichrist and bland-American-remake-of-a-J-horror.

    Eugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new one's god awful. It just gives the impression some crazy lady is going to go on man slaughtering rampage for no apparent reason. Who would do that to the original classic? Bleurgh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "It's date night". Ugh, that's a slap in the face to the original movie that's for sure. Maybe i'm wrong, but i think it'll be aimed for a PG-13 crowd.

    ReplyDelete